Any great makeup routine starts with a good balance of hydration. Start by cleansing the face to remove any buildup from the skin. Since i have oily/ combo skin i do this everytime. After I cleanse, I always use my favorite moisturizer by Neutrogena called Hydro-boost gel cream. I really love this stuff as it adds moisture to my skin and leaves it nice and supple.
Now for the good stuff...Makeup
1. I always start by using a good Primer that minimizes the appearance of my pores. By doing this I am creating a smooth blank canvas. Benefit cosmetics porefessional is my favorite.
2. I grab my favorite Foundation which is by Mac cosmetics Pro Long Wear Nourishing Waterproof foundation. It provides great coverage and it perfect for us oliy skin gals.
I use 2-3 pumps of products and apply with my trusted beauty
blender in pouncing motions. By using a blender it allows me to use less product. It also allows the product to blend better.
3. I always reach for this concealer no matter the occasion. I find that this is the best concealer I have ever used in my life and it provides long lasting coverage from sun up to sun down. This waterproof concealer is full coverage, so be careful not to use to much. Kevyn Aucoin skin enhancer
I apply my concealer in a small triangle and tap tap tap with my ring finger. Your fingers are best as it will warm the product for you.
4. Face powder to me is so important when you are oily. It can preserve your makeup for so many hours and it also creates an airbrush finish depending on how you apply it. To bake, i use Huda Beauty easy bake in the shade kunafa. https://www.sephora.com/product/easy-bake-loose-baking-setting-powder-P433402?skuId=2114114
To set my makeup i use the shade NC47 in mac cosmetics studio fix powder foundation.
5. Bronzer/Blush. Depending on the day I often opt out of bronzer or vice versa for blush. It just depends how I feel. My favorite blush is the Nars dolce Vita Rita which is like a mauve shade
For bronzer i have been loving the Makeup Revolution bronzers and Morphe Glamabronze which is a face and body bronzer
For bronzer I always grab the biggest face brush I can find, I do not apply bronzer precise, to me it looks better that way.
6. For my everyday look I skip eyeshadow all together and just use my bronzer as my eyeshadow. I dont pickup any new product i just use whatever is left on my brush.
7.Mascara, Liner & Lashes, I dont always use lashes, but when i do i use Ardells demi wispy http://www.ardelllashes.com/
As far as mascara i like using the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara I love how it gives me that flare spider eye look.
For liner i use the Kat Von D tattoo linner in Black. Its the best and easiest unitLiner in my opion that gives me that cat eye look.
I finish my everyday look with any lip gloss or lipstick of my choice and a matte setting spray.
What is your everyday makeup routine? have you used any of the products I mentioned above?
Below I paired everything mentioned above with a burnt orange lipstick color